Details zu den Schulbesuchen
Dr. Solmaz Etemad
- 4 Besuche pro Jahr
- Regionen: Tirol
- Besuche ausschließlich auf Englisch!
- Keine anfallenden Kosten für die Schule
- Molecular Biology
- Studying the developmental regulation of FAHD1 protein expression in various murine tissues, with focus on Central Nervous System and Cardio Vascular System
- Identification and functional validation of FAHD1 interaction partners in various murine tissues, with focus on Central Nervous System and Cardio Vascular System
Auszug aus dem wissenschaftlichen Werdegang
Solmaz obtained her Ph.D. degree in Molecular Cell Biology from the Medical University of Innsbruck. Her graduate research was focused on differential neuronal and nuclear targeting properties of voltage gated calcium channel auxiliary β4 splice variants and their involvement in gene regulation, in course of research she discovered a novel β4 splice variant termed β4e. She is skilled in establishing primary cultures, in particular brain and retina. In 2015, she joined IBA and her research is namely focused on studying the developmental regulation of FAHD1 protein in various murine tissues, in particular, the central nervous and cardiovascular system.
PositionResearch Institute for Biomedical Aging Research
- MEDIZIN, ERNÄHRUNG UND GESUNDHEIT